Monday, May 28, 2018

67.) How can Xbox Make a Comeback?

       E3 2018. is upon us and Microsoft has a chance to revitalize their console and reinvigorate the interest of fans at  Below are some key ideas I have shared  


Make Online Free for Silver like PC



       I completely agree with the video above in making Xbox Live multiplayer access free just like Windows 10 PC. What if you didn't have to pay to chat with friends online or player multiplayer games together? I'm not a fanboy in any way but one crucial thing I'd like to point out is once your PlayStation Plus membership is cancelled or ends, content you previously downloaded at no cost as part of the membership (such as Monthly Games) are no longer available. So I hesitate to call these games free because you can't keep plus games after the subscription runs out. Sony is essentially leasing games. However, free avatars and content you purchased at a discounted PlayStation Plus price is yours to keep. Whereas if you run out of Xbox Live Gold, the free games that you downloaded with that membership is yours forever even if your Gold expires. Currently, I am a silver member and I can still keep and play all the games I had with gold. More people will buy Xbox if online was free. That being said, Microsoft needs to make a comeback in the exclusive games department. 


Revive Cancelled Games (coming soon)

More Exclusive Games (coming soon)


       If you have any ideas you would like to share as to how the Xbox One can make a comeback, please comment below. Thanks for reading.  


No comments:

Post a Comment